Job title: Project Manager (Ghana)Company: Safi Sana Ghana Ltd Location: Country Office, Accra, Ghana Contract basis: full time
Within the next one year, the Project Manager is expected to play a pivotal role within the organization regarding waste treatment and production of fertiliser and energy. The successful candidate will direct, organize and control the various activities in the three sectors (waste sourcing and production of bio-fertilizer and energy) under the direction of the Management Team (MT).
- Communicates set objectives to all the team members outlining their responsibilities and targets;
- Coordinates the technical and research processes with all the appointed team members and external experts, leading to a waste treatment process, the fertilizer product and an electricity product ready for upscaling in Ashaiman;
- Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and field/site operations;
- Coordinates the legal and institutional obligations (e.g EPA, MOFA, EC certification);
- Matches the technical development of all products with the marketing strategy;
- Responsible for coordinating the up scaling of the technical design process in Ashaiman (e.g. plant design, etc);
- Facilitating effective flow of information between team members;
- Reports to the Project Manager.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Project management
- Technical process supervision
- People and team management skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of the fertilizer certification process is required;
- Knowledge about the renewable energy industry and familiarity with the renewable energy act of Ghana are desirable.
Masters Degree in Chemical or Civil Engineering, Environmental Technology, or a related field, with a minimum of 4 years post qualification industrial experience.Contact For more information contact: Raymond Okrofu